Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hallow-das, Oddie-das that is

Thank you Michele N. for indirectly reminding me I never posted photos from a thousand years ago, ie Halloween!

Before treat-or-treating. Ben enjoying pizza crust. I think my two guys were super into a sports game or something...the looks are intense!
 
 
 
Putting Ben back in his Indian Jones costume was TOO much work, especially with the rolling boulder following his and knocking him over every couple of seconds so we popped him in a tiger outfit and went to a few houses. Ben wasn't quite sure what was going on but it was cute.
 
Brian lives just across the street from us and visits once in awhile.

Grandma comes and babysits and is SO good with Ben!

Me without make-up. It's not a statement. It's me being lazy.
 
I thought I would show a little bit of what I do for work...I guess I'm THAT bored today!
Before

After
Before

After
Certainly not my best work but whatev.



No comments:

Post a Comment