Monday, July 2, 2012

It's ALL about HIM!

I thought I would give an update and show off my adorable Baby Benjamin aka Benjamite or Bjorn-Jamin as Uncle Brian calls him =) This first video when taken 2-3 weeks ago.


Here are some cute photos

These with dad were taken in March but I love them so much I want to show them off:


 Here was just a couple weeks ago hanging with Grandma and Grandpa!

 Ok so last Sunday we went to the new visitors center that opened at the Portland Temple and Ben was given an oreo and a chocolate chip cookie (and yes it was no temptation for me) but he was given them without our permission which kinda tweeked me but not enough to do anything but complain now. Anyway, here he is loving that oreo (I threw one cookie away, 1 is enough for a 9 month old) 





And because its a Miracle of miracle I want to show Ben finally getting into food! YAY!



4 comments:

  1. So cute. I would have been totally ticked had someone given Ava a cookie, so I applaud you holding your tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Ava is so fat, she would have sent that laundry basket flying if she tried to walk with it! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I love pictures! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one cute baby! I will give him 10 cookies and teach him that Erika is his favorite Auntie. (I'm not kidding)

    ReplyDelete