Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Few of my Favorite things

ahh I'm remembering Charlotte's wedding now. "Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes" =)

I thought I would write down a few highlights of Christmas for posterity and when Ben comes asking why he can't do long division... oh and excuse the fuzzy photos my camera is a half step above free-hand sketching.
This is Grandpa White letting Ben help put the puzzle together.

This is Baby Ben showing more interest in the tv.
This is Grandpa forgetting Ben is 3 1/2 months, got sucked into the tv, let go of Ben who was remarkably standing with little assistance- me not knowing Grandpa let go but trying to get an up-close shot and instead caught the moment of Ben TIM-BERRR-ing to the ground.....
This is the future President making those hard decisions! Not hard like the one's THIS administration feels are hard "This is one of the toughest decisions I've had to make while in office, should I leave early to join my family in Hawaii or stay until the tax resolution is resolved?" Seriously. I WISH I was mis-quoting!
No...Benjamin B. Clark dreams of an American flowing once more with MORE milk and honey!
So I came home from work one day and Tom had some of our first love letters and card to each other on our Christmas Tree- I LOVED IT! so every time we got a card we added it to our tree. Can everyone see theirs? Oh and Yesss..we really need to get an angel or star and retire our impromptu wedding bears! Though if you look close you can see there's a little ornament of "baby's first Christmas" hanging in-between us!
Tom's mom made each one of their stockings and growing up his was the Baby Jesus, as he was/is the only boy in his family. Well when we got married his mom made me one and I have Mary. Then when Ben was born we sent back Tom's and she took out Thomas and put on Benjamin and then made Tom into Joseph! So next baby (girl ;) will just have to an angel! And then we're done! hehe
And lastly this is Ben saying HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!

2 comments: